Solid acacia wood top meets cast iron base for a stunning table that will bring a touch of industrial chic to your dining space. The faux live-edge provides an organic feel without the unpredictable variations of a natural live-edge. With a seven-step water-based finish, the Bryn Mawr table is durable enough to stand up to the demands of everyday family life.
- Materials: Solid Acacia Wood, Iron
- Finish: Walnut, Black
- Dimensions: 40" x 40" x 30" - 42"
- This piece features our 7 Step Moisture Resistant Finish and an adjustable crank function, giving you the option of having a dining, counter or bar height table with just a few cranks.
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece. Learn More
- Origin: Handcrafted by skilled artisans in India
This item is available for White Glove Furniture Delivery nationwide with a lead time of approximately 3 - 4 weeks. Our White Glove Delivery service includes having your new furniture brought into your home, unpacked and assembled by a professional team of movers. For added convenience, all packaging materials will be removed. Learn More
Please Note: This item may be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is stocked in limited quantities. Please contact us for current availability and questions.
With our White Glove Delivery Service, this item will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. Lean More
At Domaci, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Our commitment to bringing you designs handmade by skilled artisans using the highest quality materials is unyielding. This, together with our ongoing commitment to sustainability drives our business. However, nothing is more important to us than delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- This item is non-returnable. Learn More
- You may cancel within 72 hours of placing your order.
- This item includes a 1 year limited warranty. Learn More
Know if it’ll fit before it ships! Here’s How
Learn more about product care and standards at Domaci University.