Wyandotte Dining Chair
Rustic wood fuses with a sleek metal base to give the Wyandotte dining chair its contemporary, yet durable design. Hand crafted from solid Acacia wood, the pieces of this casual dining collection sit atop a zinc finished base and feature a genuine live edge that further enhances the natural beauty of each piece.
- Materials: Acacia Wood, Recycled Iron
- Finish: Weathered Gray, Zinc
- Dimensions: 18" x 17" x 34"
- Featuring planked construction and our 7-Step Water Based Finish
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece. Learn More
- Due to live edge top, dimensions are approximate.
- Origin: Handcrafted by Skilled Artisans in India
Bryn Mawr Adjustable Stool
Solid acacia wood top meets cast iron base for a stunning table that will bring a touch of industrial chic to your dining space. The faux live-edge provides an organic...
Hoover Mason Walnut Crank Dining Table
Recycled wood and iron fuse together in our Industrial Loft collection to create eclectic pieces of furniture. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this unique collection features fine...
Nisky Leather Counter Chair
Inspired by a classic silhouette, our Nisky Chair's elegant contours hug the body for maximum comfort. Materials: Top-Grain Leather, Iron Pipe Finish: 3 Leather Options - Chestnut Brown, Jet Brown, or Antique Ebony Dimensions:...
Bethlehem Steel Adjustable Dining Table
Inspired by one of the most powerful symbols of American industrial manufacturing, come our Bethlehem Steel collection. The collection showcases hand-crafted dining and gathering tables that are cut from Mango...