Tornado Dining Table
Occasionally it’s those disparate elements that make the most sense. Such is the case with the playfully engaging Tornado Dining Table. While the circular fiberboard top is as you may expect from a mid-century design, the pedestal is anything to be expected. Built on inspiration, the arrangement of chrome-plated steel wires portray a sense of wonderment, while the coated cast iron foot ring completes the ensemble.
- Material: Fiberboard, Steel, Cast Iron
- Finish Options: Walnut or White Top, Black Base, Chrome Wire
- Dimensions: 27.5"H x 47" Round
- Assembly Required
At Domaci, we strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service and flexibiilty to all 48 contiguous US states and the District of Columbia, every time. That's what we call, quality furnishings without borders.
Nationwide Front Door Shipping
We are proud to offer Nationwide Front Door Shipping on our Quick Ship furniture, lighting & decor pieces. Some orders, depending on the nature of the item and destination, may incur a surchage or require a ship quote.
- Special Order Quick Ship: Typically 7-10 Business Days
- Backordered Items: Ships when back in stock
Learn more about our Shipping & Delivery Specifications and Terms [Learn More]
Returns + Warranty
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of the products we offer. Our commitment to bringing you designs handmade by skilled artisans using the highest quality materials is unyielding. This, together with our ongoing commitment to sustainability, drives our business. However, nothing is more important to us than delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Unless otherwise noted, all Special Order sales are non-refundable once product ships from the manufacturer's distribution center.
- You may cancel within 72 hours of placing your order.
- Defective product may only be returned for replacement
- Unless otherwise noted, this item includes a 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty. [Learn More]
Learn more about our full Return and Damage Claim policies and procedures. [Learn More]