A brilliant juxtaposition of materials for a winning combination of textures and style. Jute brings a magnificent, natural texture and is the foundation of this style. Wool yarn is woven into a trellis pattern in two rows across the length of the rug and delivers a beloved softness that can't be beat. Handloom woven by skilled village weavers who apply vintage weaving techniques to a fresh design.
- Material: Jute & Wool
- Color: Ivory, Tan
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Pile height: 0.50 inches
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and recycled materials
- Product of India
This item will be delivered using our Nationwide Front Door Delivery Service:
- This item will usually arrive within 1 - 2 weeks
- Item will be delivered via UPS or FedEx.
Lean More about our shipping and delivery services.
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and is stocked in limited quantities. Please contact us for current availability and questions.
At Domaci, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Our commitment to bringing you designs handmade by skilled artisans using the highest quality materials is unyielding. This, together with our ongoing commitment to sustainability drives our business. However, nothing is more important to us than delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- You may return or exchange this item, unused and in its original packaging, within 14 days. Learn More