Pittsburgh Iron and Wood Sideboard
- Materials: Mango Wood, Recycled Iron
- Finish: Weathered Teak, Zinc
- Dimensions: 64" x 18" x 33"
- Featuring planked construction and our 7-Step Water Based Finish
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece. Learn More
- Origin: Handcrafted by Skilled Artisans in India
The Bali Sideboard is made with solid pine and features four doors with hand carved floral patterns. Fixed shelving inside the sideboard provide generous storage. The solid wood is hand-finished to...
Bethlehem Steel Sideboard
Inspired by one of the most powerful symbols of American industrial manufacturing, come our Bethlehem Steel collection. The collection showcases hand-crafted dining and gathering tables that are cut from Mango...
Bryn Mawr Sideboard
Solid acacia wood meets cast iron accents for a stunning sideboard that will bring a touch of industrial chic to your dining space. With a seven-step water-based finish, the Bryn Mawr table...
Our Caldwell sideboard is rife with eco-friendly appeal. Made of sustainably sourced pine, topped with stone, and supported by an iron base, this mixed media sideboard has plenty of storage behind its...