Pittsburgh Dining Bench
- Materials: Mango Wood, Recycled Iron
- Finish: Weathered Teak Finish, Zinc
- Sustainable plantation grown wood
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece. Learn More
- Dimensions: 68"W x 16"D x 18"H
- Origin: Handcrafted by skilled artisans in India
Bryn Mawr Adjustable Stool
Solid acacia wood top meets cast iron base for a stunning table that will bring a touch of industrial chic to your dining space. The faux live-edge provides an organic...
Hoover Mason Walnut Crank Dining Table
Recycled wood and iron fuse together in our Industrial Loft collection to create eclectic pieces of furniture. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this unique collection features fine...
Nisky Leather Counter Chair
Inspired by a classic silhouette, our Nisky Chair's elegant contours hug the body for maximum comfort. Materials: Top-Grain Leather, Iron Pipe Finish: 3 Leather Options - Chestnut Brown, Jet Brown, or Antique Ebony Dimensions:...
Bethlehem Steel Adjustable Dining Table
Inspired by one of the most powerful symbols of American industrial manufacturing, come our Bethlehem Steel collection. The collection showcases hand-crafted dining and gathering tables that are cut from Mango...