Palmer Wide Glass Cabinet
Surrounded by the familiar comforts of coastal charm and heirloom-quality construction, Palmer is crafted from solid Mango wood. Each table, buffet and cabinet feature frame-and-panel construction, oversized styling, carved pedestals and a beautiful antique finish. Our exclusive seven-step finish process adds to the longevity of each piece, providing maximum moisture and scratch resistance for many years to come.
- Materials: Sustainably Harvested Mango Wood, Glass, Handcrafted Iron Accents
- Finish: Antique Oak, Rustic Black Accents, Clear
- This item features Planked Construction and a Sandblasted Finish
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece. Learn More
- Dimensions: 75"W x 19"D x 42"H
- Origin: Handcrafted by Skilled Artisans in India
Bethlehem Steel Sideboard
Inspired by one of the most powerful symbols of American industrial manufacturing, come our Bethlehem Steel collection. The collection showcases hand-crafted dining and gathering tables that are cut from Mango...
Because sideboards don't have to be boring! Our Brinker Sideboards feature solid wood construction with metallic accents. There's definitely a nod to a classic mid-century modern silhouette, but make no...
Bryn Mawr Sideboard
Solid acacia wood meets cast iron accents for a stunning sideboard that will bring a touch of industrial chic to your dining space. With a seven-step water-based finish, the Bryn Mawr table...
The Carnegie collection's pairing of antiqued mango wood and distressed cast metal achieves "form meets function" industrial appeal. Bases cast from recycled iron stand strong, while the unique "bandsaw teak"...