The only detergent you need for every garment, every time. Designed for hand-washing delicate garments, soaking and machine washing in hot, warm or cold water. Suitable for use on all washables including silk, linen, wool and most synthetic fabrics.
- Fragrance: Basil, Mandarin, Kale - Like your favorite salad! A bright, botanical blend of just-cut greens and herbs is rounded out with juicy citrus. This is a fresh, clean fragrance that everybody loves.
- Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Carbonate, Soap, Sodium Coco Fatty Alcohol Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Alcohol (Sugar Derived), Enzymes (Plant Derived), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, and lightly scented with a blend of fragrant and essential oils.
- Packaging: Refillable, highly recyclable (1) PET plastic.
- Murchison-Hume products never contain harsh chemicals such as Ammonia, Bleach, Dye, Formaldehyde, Parabens, & Phthalates.
- 100% Cruelty-Free
- Use our Murchison-Hume Ceramic Measuring Cup to avoid using too much soap
- Large Loads/Top Loading Machines: Add up to 1.7 oz/50ml of laundry soap before clothes, being careful not to overcrowd. Always use the coldest temperature possible to avoid shrinking or fading.
- Medium Loads/Top Loading or HE Machines: Add up to 1oz (30ml).
- Small Loads/Top loading or HE Machines: Add up to .70oz (20ml).
- For Hand-Washing: Add up to .33oz (10ml) to a basin of warm water. Gently squeeze garment to work the soap through and rinse thoroughly. Roll in towel to dry. Hang woven fabrics to dry or dry flat (knits).
- Fresh Stains: Apply detergent directly to stain and scrub gently with a small laundry brush.
- Older Stains: Pre-treat by adding up to 1.7oz (50ml) to a basin of warm water and allow to soak before regular wash cycle.
At Domaci, we strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service and flexibility to all 48 contiguous US states and the District of Columbia, every time. For information and clarification or to receive a custom delivery quote please contact us at (484) 212-5610 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.
Nationwide Front Door Shipping: in-stock decor, accents and small furniture items typically arrive via UPS or FedEx in an estimated 1-2 weeks. Items shipped direct from the manufacturer may incur a longer lead time. Quicker ship times may be available, contact us for details.
White Glove Delivery Delivery: Items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled*. For added convenience, all packaging materials will be removed. Estimated shipping time is approximately 4-6 weeks, though remote areas may take longer.
Learn more about our Shipping & Delivery Specifications, Pricing, Terms & Conditions [Learn More]
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our home furnishings and everyday home essentials. Our commitment to bringing you designs handmade by skilled artisans using the highest quality materials is unyielding. This, together with our ongoing commitment to sustainability, drives our business. For information and clarification please contact us at (484) 212-5610 or email at email@example.com prior to placing your order.
Items Eligible for Return: You may return eligible items, such as in-stock decor and accessories, for a full refund within 14 days of your purchase. Items must be returned in new, unopened & sellable condition. [Learn More]
Special Order Home Furnishing Returns: Unless otherwise noted, most special order furniture, lighting and rugs (excludes Floorcloths) may be returned for store credit if initiated within 14 days. Terms, exclusions & restocking fees do apply. Review before purchasing. [Learn More]
Items Not Available for Return: Custom, Made-to-Order, Seasonal, Domaci Makers, Items on Consignment, Mattresses, Opened/Used Everyday Essentials (soaps, cleaners, detergents), Floor Model Furnishings, Perishable & Pantry Items, Fees for Services Rendered, Shipping & Handling, Gift Cards
Damaged and Defective Items: Items are carefully inspected prior to shipment and/or delivery, but damages do happen. Please inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours so we may promptly work on a replacement or repair. Defective product may only be returned for replacement. [Learn More]
Warranty: While most Special Order and Made-To-Order furnishings include a limited 1-year manufacture's warranty, we strongly encourage you to add a Furniture & Area Rug Protection Plan to help protect your new purchase for years to come. [Learn More]
Learn more about our full Return, Exchange and Damage Claim policies, procedures, terms & conditions. [Learn More]