Lafayette Adjustable Crank Side Table
Add a touch of French rustic style with the Lafayette Collection. Reflecting our commitment to conservationism, every piece in this collection is crafted from reclaimed and recycled materials such as Teak and cast iron. Ornamental metalwork and recycled industrial parts bring each piece to life, creating visually stunning furniture that will make a lasting impact.
- Materials: Teak Wood Top, Cast Iron Base
- Wood Finish: Weathered Gray
- Base Finish: Antique Zinc Base
- Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 20"-26"
- Featuring: Ability to adjust
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece. Learn More
- Origin: Handcrafted by Skilled Artisans in India
Acero Side Table
An artistic geometric grid design is inset into its frame to create one fabulous table. Open design allows you to appreciate its modern sensibility and creativity. Solid steel splayed legs...
Acid Etch C Table
Slim and structured, acid etching refreshes the classic C-table with geometric allure. Antique nickel or brass-toned iron offers for warmth with a fresh metallic pop. Materials: Iron Finish Options: Antique Brass, Antique...
Adair Side Table
Opposites do tend to attract. A leggy base in hammered-grey or raw brass plays up a refined, precisely shaped white marble top. Material Options: Aluminum, Marble; Iron, Marble Finish Options: Raw Brass, Polished...
Adela End Table
Slight and streamlined but not without impact. A weighty cast iron base provides solid support to a slim neck and rounded disc top. Contrasting proportions play off each other for...