We've taken one of the U.S.A's biggest contributions to western civilization - denim - and fused it with a variety of sustainable, natural and recycled materials to create cool, casual and durable rugs. The denim in this collection is upcycled from the denim industry and it strikes a perfectly balanced look with complimentary materials such as jute, cotton and post-consumer PET.
- Material: 60% Upcycled Denim / 40% Jute
- Color: Tan, Gold, Blue
- Construction: Hand woven
- Pile height: 0.20 inches
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and recycled materials
- Rug pad recommended
- Product of India
This item will be delivered using our Nationwide Front Door Delivery Service:
- This item will usually arrive within 1 - 2 weeks
- Item will be delivered via UPS or FedEx.
Lean More about our shipping and delivery services.
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and is stocked in limited quantities. Please contact us for current availability and questions.
At Domaci, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Our commitment to bringing you designs handmade by skilled artisans using the highest quality materials is unyielding. This, together with our ongoing commitment to sustainability drives our business. However, nothing is more important to us than delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- You may return or exchange this item, unused and in its original packaging, within 14 days. Learn More