This style dresses up or down thanks to the versatility of upcycled denim in blue tones and natural, golden jute. This hefty, tightly woven rug is expertly handloom woven by skilled artisan weavers using the same tools and methods that have been used in their villages for generations.
- Material: 50% Jute/ 40% Upcycled Denim/ 10% Cotton
- Color: Blue, Tan, Ivory, Beige
- Construction: Handloom Woven
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and/or recycled materials
- Rug pad recommended
- Product of India
- Sample Swatch Available
This item will be delivered using our Nationwide Front Door Delivery Service:
- This item will usually arrive within 1 - 2 weeks
- Item will be delivered via UPS or FedEx.
Lean More about our shipping and delivery services.
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer and is stocked in limited quantities. Please contact us for current availability and questions.
At Domaci, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Our commitment to bringing you designs handmade by skilled artisans using the highest quality materials is unyielding. This, together with our ongoing commitment to sustainability drives our business. However, nothing is more important to us than delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- You may return or exchange this item, unused and in its original packaging, within 14 days. Learn More