Shipping & Delivery: Terms and Conditions
At Domaci, we take great pride the the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Our commitment to bringing you designs handmade by skilled artisans using the highest quality materials is unyielding. This, together with our ongoing commitment to sustainability drives our business. However, nothing is more important to us than delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction.
General Shipping Policy
- Items are shipped only two ways: Parcel Carrier (UPS/USPS/FedEx) or Freight Carrier
- We only service the Continental 48 states and Washington D.C.
- Free shipping promotions do not apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Canada shipments. A quote can be set via email for acceptance to these areas.
- All Canadian shipping quotes will include customs fees.
- Additional charges can apply to businesses or residence in hard to access areas (e.g. island locations, gated communities, limited headroom bridges, stairs, etc)
- Refused shipments will have shipping charges (both ways) deducted from their approved refund.
- Freight carriers traditionally delivery Monday through Saturday between 9am and 5pm.
- Missed appointments may incur additional fees billed directly to the customer by the carrier.
- Our delivery team cannot unpack, assemble and/or install select lighting, mirrors, rugs, and any items requiring home installation.
Processing and Transit Times
- Most in stock, accessory and decor items take 3-7 business days to prep for delivery regardless to delivery method
- Large furniture may take up to 2 - 4 weeks to prep for delivery regardless of delivery method. Regional and National shipments may take up to 6 weeks.
- Special/custom order or back order dates are estimates and subject to change
- Deposits on special/custom orders are not refundable regardless of the cancellation date
- Tracking is sent via email with the tracking number and carrier's website to track online
- Guaranteed transit times can be purchased at an additional cost - email for details.
- Expedited shipping can be purchased at an additional cost - email for details.
- Items typically arrive between 3-7 business days after tracking is sent
- Adult signatures are not required
- The decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the carrier
- Delivery appointment is typically 7 to 10 business days after tacking is set. However, in some cases, items may require a lead time of 2 to 4 weeks to prep for delivery.
- The freight carrier may call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment, generally with a 4-hour window.
- Products that ship this method are usually large and may require assistance. (driver is not obligated to assist)
- Hydraulic assistance (known as liftgate) may not be provided to lower items to the ground
- Additional costs resulting from COI (Certificate of Insurance), remote location, truck size restrictions, etc. will be the responsibility of the customer.
White Glove Delivery
- Delivery appointment is typically scheduled 7 to 14 business days after tracking is sent.
- The freight carrier will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment, generally within a 4-hour window.
- Items will be delivered inside the complex/residence and placed in the room of choice.
- A maximum of two flights of stairs (1 flight = 15 stairs) will be accommodated, additional flights will cost $30 per flight.
- The shipper will also unpack the product and provide light setup that requires basic tools.
- The shipper will also remove and dispose of all packaging.
Customer Responsibility During Delivery
- Missed appointments will be charged re-delivery fees and/or storage fees.
- Re-delivery Fees:
- Storage Fees:
- Unreachable contract information will result in the item being returned to the warehouse and a redelivery fee assessed.
- Any issues (holes, crushed corners, dents, worn tops, bottoms, or edges, scraping, dirt, etc.) must be noted on the delivery slip.
- Freight items are to be inspected thoroughly before signing a release.
- Items being held for any reason (commercial project, move, storage, etc.) would still need to be inspected.
- Delivery must be refused and issues must be noted in order to receive a refund or replacement.
- Detailed pictures and a notice of refusal must be emailed within 24 hours of refusal: email@example.com
- A customer's agent (family member or friend) may inspect/sign for the item if they are at the residence - an agent's inspection and signature is considered the same as the customer.
- Any aid in the form of lifting, assembling, debris removal, or installation are done under the sole volition of the customer.
- Any damages incurred by aiding the delivery agent while the delivery, assembly, debris removal, installation, or inspection is being conducted are the responsibility of the customer.
- Multiple item orders may be delivered at different times, please make note if all items have to be delivered simultaneously.
- Customers should not, in any way, attempt to complete a paid service on their own if delivery, assembly, debris removal, installation, or inspection take longer than the allotted time and is rescheduled.
Changes to Shipping & Delivery Terms and Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Shipping and Delivery Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Shipping and Delivery Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.