Sales Associate - Domaci Market Main Street, Bethlehem - Part-Time
The Sales Associate is the face of Domaci Market. This position requires the Associate to connect our products to our customers through hospitality, knowledge and action, by being confident, friendly and intent on creating positive, easy and helpful experiences.
Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Maintain a customer-facing presence that is positive, helpful, and inviting
- Demonstrate excellent clienteling skills including capturing customer information at point of sale, following up with clients regarding promotions, new product arrivals etc
- Develop and continue to build knowledge of all our products, policies, and services
- Be a problem-solver, seeking opportunities to help everyone who enters Domaci
- Be able to diffuse potentially negative customer situations and provide resolution in a timely and effective manner
- Understand and embody the Domaci brand in your appearance and service Accurately process sales, change orders, exchanges, or returns
- Ensure the security and privacy of customer information in all transactions and interactions
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions in order to achieve and exceed established sales and productivity goals.
- Efficiently use Macintosh programs, website, inventory, and payment authorization systems
- Learn and execute the daily required tasks
- Keep displays fresh, clean, and well-stocked
- Keep stockroom well-organized and clean
- Regularly refresh the store floor & window displays
- Shipping and receiving of goods
- Quickly report any inventory or other supply needs
- Participate in regular one-on-one, store events, staff meetings and inventories as scheduled
- Light maintenance and other duties & activities as assigned.
- This job description is not to be considered all-inclusive
- Be positive, empathetic, honorable, and self-aware
- Be dependable, on-time, and able to work within agreed scheduling needs for the store
- Have a working knowledge of Macintosh and Microsoft Office products
- Possess 2+ years working in a retail environment.
- Be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Be able to move easily and safely up and down ladders
- Be able to be on your feet 8+ hours per day
- Reliable Transportation
- Interest and/or prior-experience in retail, interior design and marketing preferred
15-24 Hours Per Week. Nights and Weekends Required.
Compensation: Hourly with Potential Bonus Opportunities
Benefits Include: Paid Holidays, Employee Discounts, Creative Environment