Job Opportunity: Operations Coordinator (Full Time, Bethlehem)
The Operations Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Operations in conjunction with all Domaci brands, sales teams, and leadership to connect the flow of merchandise from procurement to customer.
The Operations Coordinator is the backbone of our company’s day-to-day operations and will be a master of organization and efficiency behind the scenes in our stockroom. They are responsible for all duties pertaining to the product life cycle within the stockroom, which includes (but is not limited to) receiving, organizing, staging, and maintaining inventory along with picking and safely packing guest and distribution orders. They serve both internal and external customers. Keeping the stockroom organized and customer-friendly is a critical component to our success. Beyond the stockroom, the Operations Coordinator will work to ensure product on the sales floor is well-stocked and always ready for customers to shop. From time to time, the Operations Coordinator will be required to greet and receive guests, directly respond to guest’s questions and inquiries, process point-of-sale transactions, and always ensure all guests are provided gracious, quick, and efficient service.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of items (both inventory and supply pieces) within the warehouse from initial receipt, quality inspection, and storage, to shipping and order fulfillment
- Receives and processes incoming stock and supplies, picking and filling orders from stock and packing and shipping orders
- Perform regular quality control audits to determine damages or defects on incoming and outgoing products
- Apply and verify product tags, carton labels, and shipping labels according to internal and external customer expectations
- Responsible for separating, organizing, and storing inventory in the most efficient method as identified by operating procedures
- Scheduling guest product deliveries and pickups.
- Handling guest inquiries or issues regarding sales, billing, pick up and/or delivery dates
- Completing credit memos and performing product exchanges, when authorized.
- Process transfers on a timely basis.
- Helping with store opening and closing procedures
- Assisting in inventory and loss prevention processes and controls
- Support the sales staff as needed or as directed by the management team.
- Assist the designer/visual merchant to support seasonal floor changes, as needed.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Organize store supplies, being aware of inventory levels.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all Domaci team members.
- Opportunities to perform cash wrap, and POS duties in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of customer service, as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred but not required
- Solid knowledge and competence on Macintosh and Google Workspace systems
- Excellent verbal, listening, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Reliable transportation
- Full-time: Available to work 25+ hours per week as assigned, including weekends, special events, and holidays
- Mandatory: Required to work most weekends and holidays
- Potential bonus opportunities
- Health & Dental Insurance, Parking Allowance & Team Member Discount
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description at any time.