Job Opportunity: Merchandising and Sourcing Coordinator
The Merchandising & Sourcing Coordinator is someone who is excited to jump in and learn about the business and is equally as excited about both the analytical and creative parts. This position is responsible for supporting the Buying and Procurement teams to drive sales, margin, product turn, and growth by devising and recommending assortment strategies and supporting assortment optimization. Jumping from one task to another quickly and efficiently, this position will be known as a trusted, collaborative, and results-oriented business partner across all Domaci teams.
- Responsible for SKU set up and maintenance for stocked and drop ship products during said products’ lifetime.
- Create vendor purchase orders and manage all order related vendor communication in conjunction with the procurement team.
- Reconcile orders with financial plans; manage receipt flow to satisfy requirements of financial plan Assortment Vision, Strategy & Selection
- Develop assortment strategy for key items with Director's input
- Track key item performance and make recommendations to maximize sales revenue
- Participate in style out to present assortments independently and recommend, then execute assortment edits
- Work with procurement team to negotiate with vendors for on-order quantities and ship date adjustments; resolve order problems and relay issues to the Director
- Ensure timely delivery of the merchandise through consistent communication and follow-up with the vendor, warehouse, and procurement team
- Resolve issues related to backordered items
- Prepare selling recap for weekly, monthly, and seasonal time frames
- Create and source product assortments and knowledge collateral
- Partner with department Director in competitive shopping, internet research, retail price analysis, and gathering market intelligence
- Communicate as needed with the Merchandising & Sourcing team in regards to project and sample status, costing/SKU worksheets
- Update SKU details as the assortment changes on the individual and collection level
- Responsible for sample management
- Responsible for handling pricing; promotions, markdowns
- Manage and enter POS Markdowns and Promotions as needed
- Enter and maintain all price and cost changes for DTC and Retail, working closely with inventory partners and procurement teams
- Manage samples for photoshoots and seasonal presentations and work with the marketing and operations teams to track sample positions as needed
- Direct and coordinate monthly retail floor sets
- A minimum of 1 year in merchandising, planning/allocation, buying, or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge and competence on Macintosh and Google Workspace systems
- Zoho One suite knowledge and competence encouraged, but not required
- Excellent verbal, listening, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Compensated Domestic Travel 4-6x year; Potential International Travel 1-2x year
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 lbs; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Reliable transportation
- Full-time: Available to work 30-40 hours per week as assigned
- Potential ability to work from home on occasion
- Holidays and weekends as needed
- Position based in Bethlehem, PA
- Potential bonus opportunities
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Parking Allowance
- Generous Team Member Discount
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description at any time.