Interior Stylist Network
Whether you are an experienced interior designer looking to pivot your business in these shifting times or just starting your career, Domaci Design Studio might just be the place for you.
At Domaci Design Studio, we are 100% dedicated to helping you build your design business. From providing the most comprehensive selection of home furnishings at the best wholesale prices to providing training, marketing assistance, product knowledge, and ongoing top-notch support to both you and your clients.
We are looking to grow a network of professional interior designers and decorators who are focused on offering superior client service, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and have a passion for creating beautiful spaces utilizing quality home furnishings.
What does an Interior Stylist do?
- Discovers clients’ needs, creating design plans and layouts for the relevant area(s) of their home or office with efficient use of space, and decorating the relevant area in their home or office, mapping out space to determine furniture location and overall room layout with efficient use of space in tasteful combinations of colors, fabric, furniture, and accessories.
- Answer clients’ specific questions pertaining to product and placement. Listen and determine clients’ budget, style, and taste
- Consistently achieves and/or exceeds performance goals relating to both client happiness and sales targets
- Sources furnishings and decor from a wide variety of wholesale suppliers and manufactures at the best prices
- Keeps the client well-informed about orders and any status changes; update notes on client sales to keep support staff informed, remaining attentive to customer needs
Build Your Own Design Business
- Build and run your own design business using our established infrastructure and vendor relationships
- Develop a business plan for building a client base which includes networking and using social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Gain new product knowledge and sales skills to maintain current professional standards
- Receive additional marketing support and materials to help you stay top-of-mind in a crowded industry
The Ideal Interior Stylist Is Someone Who Is
- Stylish - creating and implementing designs that are always on trend and style-forward
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
In Order to Join Our Team
- Have professional experience creating beautiful spaces, sourcing the best home furnishings while using space planning software and business apps.
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to network to build your business.
This is a remote commissioned position available to anyone in the United States with the required skills.