Achieve the perfect roasted meats and vegetables with the Viking Hard Anodized Nonstick Roaster. Made of aluminum, the term “anodized” refers to the electrolytic process that the aluminum is exposed to in order to harden the aluminum itself and make it resistant to corrosion. The process also makes the aluminum harder than stainless steel making it durable enough to provide years of roasting for family gatherings. Aluminum has long been prized as an excellent conductor and distributor of heat, ensuring you’ll achieve even and consistent cooking results each and every time. The interior is coated with a three-layer nonstick coating system that is made without PFOA and makes clean up after cooking a breeze! The tall, straight sided walls of the Viking Hard Anodized Nonstick Roaster accommodate a variety of different sized foods while minimizing splatter while the easy-to-grip handles make it easy to transfer the roaster from oven to counter with ease. The inverted handle shape allows the roaster to fit in a variety of ovens, even small ones with a little room to spare. The double riveted copper handles add a touch of sophistication to the convenience and durability of the anodized aluminum body.
Included with the Viking Hard Anodized Nonstick Roaster is an angled rack designed to slightly elevate ingredients to promote even cooking on all sides because achieving the perfect roast includes proper air circulation around the meat. The rack not only elevates the meat but also ensures that there is no need to reposition the meat during the cooking process. As the meat cooks low and slow for several hours, the fat from the meat slowly melts into the vegetables and other aromatics below, setting the stage of a luscious, flavorful gravy to compliment any dish. The handles built into the rack easily allows you to lift the meat out of the roaster while leaving the drippings and roasting vegetables in place. You can take the roaster directly to the stovetop and use two burners to make gravy right in the roaster without dirtying up a second pan.
As an added bonus, this roaster set includes the Viking 2pc German Steel Carving Set. The blade and fork are constructed from premium German steel. The bonus set includes an 8” Carving knife and 6.8” Carving fork to impress your guests as you carve the perfect meal.
To keep your roaster looking new and to extend the life of the nonstick surface, we always recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water to extend the life Viking Hard Anodized Nonstick Roaster. This roaster is compatible with all stovetop types except induction. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Features a 3-layer nonstick coating that provides exceptional non-stick release, easy cleanup, and added durability. Made without PFOA
- Hard anodized aluminum construction promotes even cooking that minimizes hotspots and is resistant to corrosion
- Powder coated, nonstick rack is made without PFOA and PTFE and features spacious built-in handles for easy lifting even with oven mitts
- Large size fits a variety of roasts, tenderloins, and much more. Easily holds up to a 25-pound Turkey so whether you are cooking for a few or many the size of this roaster will fit the bill
- Tall sides reduce the risk of spills and splatters, keeping your oven and counters clean while providing room for root vegetables and the ability to hold the perfect amount of drippings for gravy
- Ergonomically designed riveted cast stainless steel handles are pointed inward to make lifting easier while saving space so this roaster will fit into even smaller ovens
- Large, wide, easy-to-grip handles makes it easy to transfer the roaster in and out of the oven
- Handwash only. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
At Domaci, we strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service and flexibility to all 48 contiguous US states and the District of Columbia, every time. For information and clarification or to receive a custom delivery quote please contact us at (484) 212-5610 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.
Nationwide Front Door: in-stock decor, accents and small furniture items typically arrive via USPS, UPS, FedEx in an estimated 1-2 weeks. In-stock larger items that ship freight may take 4-6 weeks. Items shipped direct from the manufacturer may incur a longer lead time. Quicker ship times may be available, contact us for details.
White Glove Delivery Delivery Upgrade: Select items may be available for a White Glove delivery upgrade. These items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled*. For added convenience, all packaging materials will be removed. Estimated shipping time is approximately 4-6 weeks, though remote areas may take longer.
Learn more about our Shipping & Delivery Specifications, Pricing, Terms & Conditions [Learn More]