Viking designed this roasting pan with the home cook in mind by integrating several unique features. The unique Inverted handles allow the roaster to fit into ovens with ease, minimizing space versus roasters with handles Extended outward. The Inverted handles also make the roaster ergonomically easier to put into and take out of the oven. The roaster can fit up to a 25 pound turkey and comes with a v-shaped, PFOA and PFOE free eternal non-stick cooking rack. The elevated rack helps cook food quicker and more evenly. The 3-ply stainless steel clad design combines three layers of metal to create one solid piece that is formed into the vessel. An induction capable stainless steel exterior is bonded to a layer of aluminum alloy and then finished with a final layer of high quality 18/8 stainless steel on the interior. The three-layer construction combines the durability of stainless with the superior conductivity of aluminum, delivering even heat distribution along the bottom and throughout the sides of the pan. Cooking surface is non-reactive and ideal for reducing sauces or liquids over a cooking surface. Dishwasher safe. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 3-Ply Construction made up of 18/8 Stainless Steel Interior, Aluminum Core, and Induction-Capable Stainless Exterior
- Features a Mirror Finish and Cut Rims
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Handles
- Heats up to 600°F/315°C
- Compatible with all Cooking Surfaces; Electric, Gas, Grill, Induction, & Oven Friendly
- Dishwasher Safe, Handwash Recommended
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Powder coated, nonstick rack is made without PFOA and PTFE
- Large size fits a variety of roasts, tenderloins, and much more; Easily holds a 25-pound Turkey so whether you are cooking for a few or many the size of this roaster will fit the bill
- Extended lip at the top of the sides promote drip-free pouring, perfect for capturing all the drippings to make a delicious gravy
At Domaci, we strive to deliver your purchase with excellent service and flexibility to all 48 contiguous US states and the District of Columbia, every time. For information and clarification or to receive a custom delivery quote please contact us at (484) 212-5610 or email at email@example.com prior to placing your order.
Nationwide Front Door: in-stock decor, accents and small furniture items typically arrive via USPS, UPS, FedEx in an estimated 1-2 weeks. In-stock larger items that ship freight may take 4-6 weeks. Items shipped direct from the manufacturer may incur a longer lead time. Quicker ship times may be available, contact us for details.
White Glove Delivery Delivery Upgrade: Select items may be available for a White Glove delivery upgrade. These items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled*. For added convenience, all packaging materials will be removed. Estimated shipping time is approximately 4-6 weeks, though remote areas may take longer.
Learn more about our Shipping & Delivery Specifications, Pricing, Terms & Conditions [Learn More]