Burnside Plantation Side Chair
Time-honored craftsmanship is the cornerstone of our Burnside Plantation collection. Crafted exclusively from solid mango wood, each heirloom-quality piece features hand-planed surfaces, hand-turned legs and a moisture-resistant catalyzed finish. The generous proportions and rich patina further add to the depth and beauty of this collection, ensuring that each piece is much more than a piece of furniture, but a work of art.
- Materials: Sustainably Sourced Mango Wood
- Finish: Light Mahogany
- Dimensions: 18"W x 19"D x 42"H
- This piece features our 7 Step Moisture Resistant Finish, an Industrial Iron Base and Plank Construction
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece. Learn More
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Side Chairs
- Origin: Handcrafted by skilled artisans in India
Amos Side Chair
Endow your dining room with something delightful. The Amos modern dining chair combines dense foam with fine polyester upholstery for a singular piece of elegance. Fashioned with eight tufted buttons...
Aria Dining Chair
Raw-edged cotton blend upholstery and a distinctively flared back leg bring an urban-rustic aesthetic to the dining table or office area. Materials: 50% Cotton / 50% Jute, Nettle Wood Finish:...
Asa Dining Chair
The Asa Dining chair offers a sculpted seat/ back design and is upholstered in soft smooth leatherette fabric in vintage espresso or distressed white color. Simple metal base features a...
Ashton Dining Chair
High-backed shaping is covered in a jute stonewash fabric that adds the look and feel of casual elegance. Seating is accented with spit-tacks and framed in warm, honey-toned wood. Materials: Jute,...