Pittsburgh Dining Bench
- Materials: Mango Wood, Recycled Iron
- Finish: Weathered Teak Finish, Zinc
- Sustainable plantation grown wood
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece. Learn More
- Dimensions: 68"W x 16"D x 18"H
- Origin: Handcrafted by skilled artisans in India
Traditionally present. Combining deep hand tufts with soft curves and splayed legs keep this banquette feeling contemporary in a variety of different settings. Material: Parawood, 100% Polyester Finish: Whitewash, Light Sand...
Beaumont Leather Bench
Streamlined shaping, smooth to the touch. Gunmetal-finished iron framing stands slim and structural to support a tailored top of taupe leather. Open, adaptable styling allows for versatile placement options. Materials: Leather,...
Brentwood Dining Bench
Stylishly straightforward. Dark acacia creates clean, Parsons-style bench seating, perfect for everyday dining. Woods' natural highlights add layers of depth. Materials: Acacia Finish: Dark Acacia with highlight Dimensions: 77"W x 15"D x...
The Carnegie collection's pairing of antiqued mango wood and distressed cast metal achieves "form meets function" industrial appeal. Bases cast from recycled iron stand strong, while the unique "bandsaw teak"...