Time-honored craftsmanship is the cornerstone of our Lancaster collection. Crafted exclusively from solid mango wood, each heirloom-quality piece features hand-planed surfaces, hand-turned legs and a moisture-resistant catalyzed finish. The generous proportions and rich patina further add to the depth and beauty of this collection, ensuring that each piece is much more than a piece of furniture, but a work of art. Featuring a two tone design with a black-rubbed walnut top and ebony finished base, this is a truly-stunning collection.
- Materials: Sustainably Harvested Mango Wood
- Finish: Black-Rubbed Walnut, Ebony
- This piece features our 7-Step Moisture Resistant Finish, Hand-Planed Top and Hand-Turned Legs
- Seasonal checking, knots and variations in grain and color make every board a unique masterpiece. Learn More
- Approximate Dimensions: 56"W x 18"D x 18"H
- Origin: Handcrafted by skilled artisans in India
Traditionally present. Combining deep hand tufts with soft curves and splayed legs keep this banquette feeling contemporary in a variety of different settings. Material: Parawood, 100% Polyester Finish: Whitewash, Light Sand...
Beaumont Leather Bench
Streamlined shaping, smooth to the touch. Gunmetal-finished iron framing stands slim and structural to support a tailored top of taupe leather. Open, adaptable styling allows for versatile placement options. Materials: Leather,...
Brentwood Dining Bench
Stylishly straightforward. Dark acacia creates clean, Parsons-style bench seating, perfect for everyday dining. Woods' natural highlights add layers of depth. Materials: Acacia Finish: Dark Acacia with highlight Dimensions: 77"W x 15"D x...
The Carnegie collection's pairing of antiqued mango wood and distressed cast metal achieves "form meets function" industrial appeal. Bases cast from recycled iron stand strong, while the unique "bandsaw teak"...