Watermelon Punch Cocktail Recipe•
Posted on July 21 2021
We're in the middle of a long hot summer here in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. As we enjoy our backyard barbecues in this (hopefully) post-pandemic world, we would love to offer up our Watermelon Punch recipe. The new ultimate summertime cocktail is not only tasty and refreshing, but it's also a healthy alternative to sugary, artificial sweetened drinks!
So, yea. A healthy, boozy, summertime drink just for you and 8-12 of your friends and neighbors! Enjoy!
- 1 watermelon, flesh scooped out (keep shell for serving if desired)
- 2 cups of gin (Social Still is our go to!)
- 1 cup dry vermouth
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces maple syrup
- Recycled Glass "Water" Goblets (ha, water)
- Recycled Glass Tilted Pitcher (after a few of these, it won't look tilted)
- Remove all the seeds from the watermelon flesh, and place it in a blender. Blend on high until smooth; this should yield about 4 cups of juice.
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher combine the watermelon juice, gin, vermouth, lime juice, and syrup. Stir. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve in a punch bowl with ladle, larger pitcher, or in the watermelon shell tapped with a spigot.
Drink up and enjoy!
Find this recipe and more in "Gather Around Cocktails: Drinks to Celebrate Usual and Unusual Holidays" by Aaron Goldfarb. Available at Domaci Market in Bethlehem or online at domacihome.com.
Happy summer, friends.
Our 3 Favorite Ways...
Musikfest 2021 may have come and gone, but that doesn't mean you have to wait another year to feast on one of ultimate 'fest foods. Head on down to...Read More
Style Trend: Classi...
Trend Description Classic Traditional creates timeless styles for generations to come. This style incorporates more formal elements. Usually when...Read More
Style Trend: Coastal
Trend Description While certainly inspired by seaside living, the coastal design style can be incorporated into any home regardless of locale. Wit...Read More