Warren's Pepper & Corn Chili Recipe•
Posted on February 01 2021
Snow days and cold weather call for hearty meals and comfort food. One of our go-to recipes for the fall and winter months is my Pepper & Corn Chili.
Pepper & Corn Chili
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Servings: 8-10
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 lbs Ground Beef (or Ground Turkey)
- 4 Tablespoons Dark Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Grill Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-3 Tablespoons Hot Sauce (to taste)
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Large Bell Peppers
- 1 Cup Beer
- 14 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Smoky BBQ Sauce
- 2 Cups Corn Kernels Salt & Pepper To Taste
Directions: Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add ground meat and season with chili powder, grill seasoning, cumin, worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Brown meat for 5 minutes, breaking it into small crumbles as it cooks.
- Add chopped onion and bell pepper. Cook 10 minutes longer.
- Add beer, tomato sauce, and BBQ sauce. Bring to a bubble.
- Add corn kernels and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings and serve.
Tip: we love to serve this chili over corn chips and top with some freshly-grated pepper jack cheese for a little extra crunch and flavor!
Celebrate Mom & Our...
Celebrate mom and our 5th birthday this weekend in Downtown Bethlehem during our MOMosa Sip & Shop Trail. Start at any Domaci shop including D...Read More
Recipe: Smoked Manh...
For the last several years the Manhattan has been my go-to cocktail. It's a classic with a lot of variations. For this recipe recipe, we’re usin...Read More
The 5 Places You're...
It's the perfect time to start thinking about Spring Cleaning! Nothing feels better than a good deep clean, but we tend to forget the hidden spaces...Read More