Warren's Pepper & Corn Chili Recipe•
Posted on February 01 2021
Snow days and cold weather call for hearty meals and comfort food. One of our go-to recipes for the fall and winter months is my Pepper & Corn Chili.
Pepper & Corn Chili
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Servings: 8-10
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 lbs Ground Beef (or Ground Turkey)
- 4 Tablespoons Dark Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Grill Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-3 Tablespoons Hot Sauce (to taste)
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Large Bell Peppers
- 1 Cup Beer
- 14 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Smoky BBQ Sauce
- 2 Cups Corn Kernels Salt & Pepper To Taste
Directions: Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add ground meat and season with chili powder, grill seasoning, cumin, worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Brown meat for 5 minutes, breaking it into small crumbles as it cooks.
- Add chopped onion and bell pepper. Cook 10 minutes longer.
- Add beer, tomato sauce, and BBQ sauce. Bring to a bubble.
- Add corn kernels and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings and serve.
Tip: we love to serve this chili over corn chips and top with some freshly-grated pepper jack cheese for a little extra crunch and flavor!
Our 3 Favorite Ways...
Musikfest 2021 may have come and gone, but that doesn't mean you have to wait another year to feast on one of ultimate 'fest foods. Head on down to...Read More
Style Trend: Classi...
Trend Description Classic Traditional creates timeless styles for generations to come. This style incorporates more formal elements. Usually when...Read More
Style Trend: Coastal
Trend Description While certainly inspired by seaside living, the coastal design style can be incorporated into any home regardless of locale. Wit...Read More