Classically Easy Chicken Noodle Soup•
Posted on March 28 2021
Warmer days may be ahead, but we truly believe that a good, simple, old-fashioned bowl of chicken noodle soup has the perfect mix of ingredients to soothe your soul, no matter what the world has in store for you. Featuring our Viking Enamell Cast Iron, 7 Quart Dutch Oven in charcoal.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 4 cups shredded chicken breast
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- parmesan cheese, shredded, to taste
- Heat the olive oil until shimmering over medium heat in a large soup pot. Add the onion, carrots, celery, and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cooking, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are very soft, about 15 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the stock and bring to a boil.
- Making ahead? Do not add the noodles or parsley. Cool and refrigerate the soup in an airtight container for four days, or in the freezer for up to two months. Reheat on the stove and add the noodles and parsley just before serving.
- Add the noodles and cook 6 minutes, then add the chicken and cook about 2 minutes more, until the noodles are cooked through and the chicken is warmed through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then stir in the parsley.
- Serve topped with Parmesan and enjoy!
Domaci Honored for ...
BETHLEHEM, Pa., May 19, 2022 —The Bethlehem-based home furnishings store and design source Domaci, has been named one of Home Accents Today's Retai...Read More
Mother’s Day Celebr...
Domaci welcomes the community to their annual Mother’s Day Celebration event on Sunday, May 8 at 521-525 Main Street, which will allow shoppers to ...Read More
Cocktails & Conserv...
Join the Domaci team to celebrate Earth Day by shopping sustainably with us at our Cocktails & Conservation event, April 22-23, 2022!Read More