Caring for Top-Grain Leather•
Posted on May 11 2020
The rich color and feel of premium leather bring sophistication to a room. An array of markings in top-grain leather make a piece special. Natural imperfections can darken or lighten depending on the color, to dramatic effect, highlighting the unique movement and character of each individual hide.
Care for Your Top-Grain Leather Upholstery
Our top-grain leather has been finished to highlight rather than hide natural markings. Each piece is unique. Preserve the character of this leather with these care essentials:
- Buff regularly with a clean, dry cloth.
- Do not use oils or leather cleaner. Avoid ammonia or other harsh cleaning products.
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a damp, soft cloth.
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the leather.
- For cleaning, call a leather professional.