Caring for Top-Grain Leather•
Posted on May 11 2020
The rich color and feel of premium leather bring sophistication to a room. An array of markings in top-grain leather make a piece special. Natural imperfections can darken or lighten depending on the color, to dramatic effect, highlighting the unique movement and character of each individual hide.
Care for Your Top-Grain Leather Upholstery
Our top-grain leather has been finished to highlight rather than hide natural markings. Each piece is unique. Preserve the character of this leather with these care essentials:
- Buff regularly with a clean, dry cloth.
- Do not use oils or leather cleaner. Avoid ammonia or other harsh cleaning products.
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a damp, soft cloth.
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the leather.
- For cleaning, call a leather professional.
Domaci Honored for ...
BETHLEHEM, Pa., May 19, 2022 —The Bethlehem-based home furnishings store and design source Domaci, has been named one of Home Accents Today's Retai...Read More
Mother’s Day Celebr...
Domaci welcomes the community to their annual Mother’s Day Celebration event on Sunday, May 8 at 521-525 Main Street, which will allow shoppers to ...Read More
Cocktails & Conserv...
Join the Domaci team to celebrate Earth Day by shopping sustainably with us at our Cocktails & Conservation event, April 22-23, 2022!Read More