Caring for Top-Grain Leather•
Posted on May 11 2020
The rich color and feel of premium leather bring sophistication to a room. An array of markings in top-grain leather make a piece special. Natural imperfections can darken or lighten depending on the color, to dramatic effect, highlighting the unique movement and character of each individual hide.
Care for Your Top-Grain Leather Upholstery
Our top-grain leather has been finished to highlight rather than hide natural markings. Each piece is unique. Preserve the character of this leather with these care essentials:
- Buff regularly with a clean, dry cloth.
- Do not use oils or leather cleaner. Avoid ammonia or other harsh cleaning products.
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a damp, soft cloth.
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the leather.
- For cleaning, call a leather professional.
Meet Our First Part...
We're excited to announce the addition of our first partner-brand - Steel City Plant Co., which offers pet-friendly potted home décor houseplants, ...Read More
Frequently Asked Qu...
One of our most popular collections (and arguably one of our personal favorites) is our Vintage Vinyl Floorcloths. While they have been ordered fro...Read More
What is Christkindl...
We’re at Christkindlmarkt in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania! Along with a fantastic selection of other vendors, we have a huge assortment of items that yo...Read More