Caring for Top-Grain Leather•
Posted on May 11 2020
The rich color and feel of premium leather bring sophistication to a room. An array of markings in top-grain leather make a piece special. Natural imperfections can darken or lighten depending on the color, to dramatic effect, highlighting the unique movement and character of each individual hide.
Care for Your Top-Grain Leather Upholstery
Our top-grain leather has been finished to highlight rather than hide natural markings. Each piece is unique. Preserve the character of this leather with these care essentials:
- Buff regularly with a clean, dry cloth.
- Do not use oils or leather cleaner. Avoid ammonia or other harsh cleaning products.
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a damp, soft cloth.
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the leather.
- For cleaning, call a leather professional.
Bethlehem and Morav...
Domaci is proud to be a part of the historic yet culturally vibrant city of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and the iconic stars that represent it. The "oh...Read More
Thank You to The "S...
As business owners based in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania we understand and appreciate all the hard work that has been done over the past few months. We...Read More
Domaci Sustainable ...
"They don't make them like that anymore," someone said somewhere today. Fortunately, it's not true. And we should know! As proud members of the ...Read More