Caring for Outdoor Furniture•
Posted on May 11 2020
Materials from shaped concrete to cast aluminum, wicker, natural teak, and braided wire extend modern style to any space. These standout materials and finishes mix and match effortlessly, bringing an eclectic, organic feel to spaces both indoors and out.
Care for Your Outdoor Furnishings
- Cover or store indoors during inclement weather and when not in use to prolong the lifetime of your furniture.
- Use a proper outdoor cover (not included) that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Do not leave uncovered in direct sunlight for extended periods of time. Left unprotected, teak especially will weather and lighten in color.
- Dust regularly with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid ammonia-based cleaners or other chemicals.
- Sunbrella high-performance cushion covers are made of 100% solution dyed acrylic fabric and an open cell foam designed specifically for outdoor usage. Seat covers are fade resistant and easily cleaned with soap and water.
Studio Spotlight: H...
I first met Michele when she came into the store one evening with her daughter. Their eyes lit up with excitement once they learned about our desig...Read More
Studio Spotlight: D...
We love to partner with our fellow downtown Bethlehem merchants whenever we can, so when Jennifer Ceneviva of Edward Jones Investments approached u...Read More
Domaci Honored for ...
BETHLEHEM, Pa., May 19, 2022 —The Bethlehem-based home furnishings store and design source Domaci, has been named one of Home Accents Today's Retai...Read More