Caring for Concrete•
Posted on May 11 2020
Rich in character and dramatically beautiful, concrete pieces add a sophisticated, urban edge to any environment.
Care for Your Concrete Furnishings
The concrete structure that is the focal point of this piece may have unique natural characteristics such as small open pores and slight cosmetic splits to the surface. To maintain the industrial appeal of this piece follow these instructions:
- Regularly dust with a dry, soft cloth. Do not use furniture polish or ammonia-based cleaning products.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- If concrete piece is suited for outdoors, cover or store indoors during inclement weather.
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the surface.
- Use coasters and trivets to protect the surface from wet or hot cups or dishes.
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a dry, soft cloth.
- Always lift and carry, not drag, when moving furniture.
Domaci Honored for ...
BETHLEHEM, Pa., May 19, 2022 —The Bethlehem-based home furnishings store and design source Domaci, has been named one of Home Accents Today's Retai...Read More
Mother’s Day Celebr...
Domaci welcomes the community to their annual Mother’s Day Celebration event on Sunday, May 8 at 521-525 Main Street, which will allow shoppers to ...Read More
Cocktails & Conserv...
Join the Domaci team to celebrate Earth Day by shopping sustainably with us at our Cocktails & Conservation event, April 22-23, 2022!Read More