Caring for Concrete•
Posted on May 11 2020
Rich in character and dramatically beautiful, concrete pieces add a sophisticated, urban edge to any environment.
Care for Your Concrete Furnishings
The concrete structure that is the focal point of this piece may have unique natural characteristics such as small open pores and slight cosmetic splits to the surface. To maintain the industrial appeal of this piece follow these instructions:
- Regularly dust with a dry, soft cloth. Do not use furniture polish or ammonia-based cleaning products.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- If concrete piece is suited for outdoors, cover or store indoors during inclement weather.
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the surface.
- Use coasters and trivets to protect the surface from wet or hot cups or dishes.
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a dry, soft cloth.
- Always lift and carry, not drag, when moving furniture.
Domaci Partners wit...
Clark Home Group recently announced a partnership with New Bethany Ministries to help fight hunger in the Lehigh Valley. Now through December 15,20...Read More
Meet Our First Part...
We're excited to announce the addition of our first partner-brand - Steel City Plant Co., which offers pet-friendly potted home décor houseplants, ...Read More
Frequently Asked Qu...
One of our most popular collections (and arguably one of our personal favorites) is our Vintage Vinyl Floorcloths. While they have been ordered fro...Read More