Caring for Concrete•
Posted on May 11 2020
Rich in character and dramatically beautiful, concrete pieces add a sophisticated, urban edge to any environment.
Care for Your Concrete Furnishings
The concrete structure that is the focal point of this piece may have unique natural characteristics such as small open pores and slight cosmetic splits to the surface. To maintain the industrial appeal of this piece follow these instructions:
- Regularly dust with a dry, soft cloth. Do not use furniture polish or ammonia-based cleaning products.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- If concrete piece is suited for outdoors, cover or store indoors during inclement weather.
- Avoid direct contact between sharp objects and the surface.
- Use coasters and trivets to protect the surface from wet or hot cups or dishes.
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a dry, soft cloth.
- Always lift and carry, not drag, when moving furniture.
The Diversity of th...
While furniture pieces may be marketed for a specific purpose, there really aren’t any defined rules when it comes to finding a piece that fits you...Read More
Light Up Your Life ...
Lighting sets the mood. But, we're not talking about just "that" sort of mood. Using light effectively can help you create a space that has the fe...Read More
Picture Hanging Hac...
When it comes to hanging a photo, the idea can be a bit daunting! “What if it’s too low? What if my art is too close together?” And while we’d sugg...Read More